The Hudson-Chatham Winery hosts its annual gourmet extravaganza. We bring together local cheesemakers, bakers, and purveyors of other Hudson Valley deliciousness to dazzle everyone’s tastebuds – and help them bring the goodness home for the holidays.
This year, besides the typical large selection of creameries represented, and the delicious breads from River Street Bakers, we will also be featuring – and sampling – lots of other locally produced goodies. These include:
* 100% natural juices and confections from Micosta
* maple syrups
* mouthwatering Larry’s Southwestern sauces
* organic nuts
* handmade herbed butters
* Hudson Valley Foie Gras and duck salami
* Seyval Blanc mustard
* full-flavored Beth’s Farm Kitchen chutneys, and an
* amazing black currant caviar -
All great to have on hand for the holidays.
We will have cheeses from the following area creameries:
* Twin Maple,
* Amazing Real Live Food Company
* Old Chatham Sheepherding Company
* Coach Farm
* Sprout Creek
* Nettle Meadow
* Beekman Farm
* Hudson-Chatham cheddars, spreads, and dip.
Discover how to find the perfect wine and cheese pairings, try some amazing toppings on some exceptional cheeses, and of course, enjoy the award-winning wines of the Hudson-Chatham Winery. This is one of our favorite events because - like Thanksgiving just a few days later – it’s all about good food, good wine, family, and friends.